Professional Upholstery Cleaning throughout the Greater Boston Area
Nylon, Polyester, Olefin, Microfiber, Cotton, Linen, Silk
Tilton Cleaning & Restoration offers upholstery cleaning in Natick, Framingham, Westborough and the surounding areas
- Fiber identification
- Pre-inspect and pre-test
- Pre-spray with Fine Fabric Pre-Spray
- Extract with Hot water Rinsing agent
- Apply Fine Fabric Upholstery Protector
- Set the nap with a carding brush
In an inconspicuous spot on the furniture spray with cleaning mixture to make sure the fabric does not bleed or fade.
Pre-spraying your upholstery with a quality Fire Fabric low PH Pre-Spray allows the cleaner to work it's way deeper into the fabric, thus helping the cleaner to loosen and dissolve the dirt and soils more effectively.
Heavy Soiled Furniture we utilize Conditioning and Brushing for Upholstery Cleaning
Using an upholstery brush, horse hair brush, or other soft pile brush, lightly scrub the piece of upholstery that has just been pre-sprayed. This will again work the cleaner deeper into the fibers and loosen dirt and soil.
Using the hot water extraction cleaning system, extract the piece of upholstery that has been pre-sprayed and conditioned. Making sure to overlap each stroke of the wand to prevent streaking. We always extract the upholstery at least one more time without water. This will help to remove more of the water and allow the furniture to dry faster
- Apply Fine Fabric Upholstery Protector to keep the upholstery in the best condition and help prevent soiling and staining.
- Final Grooming once the fabric is dry, groom the pile against the nap using a nap brush
Tilton Cleaning & Restoraion offers upholstery cleaning in Maynard, Newton, Medway, Waltham, Boston and the surounding areas
Dry Clean Only Materials